DORMA BST Curved Sliding Doors
DORMA's curved sliding doorsets will provide your entrance area with an enticing and individual atmosphere. The doors can be designed as outwardly or inwardly curved half-circles and segments, as full-circle configurations, and even as oval and double-segment units – almost anything is possible.
Please click here to download the BIM object
- Curved sliding door for clear passage widths from 1,000 to 2,500 mm
- Extremely versatile
- Maximum user convenience
- Wide range of modular components and various operation modes
- Attractive fine frame profiles
- Fine-frame profiles to create door systems with a full-glass appearance
- Extremely reliable self-learning microprocessor control for smooth motion cycles
- Integrated components to monitor the passage area
- All door systems are customized, made to measure and supplied ready-to-install
- Installation ‘project co-ordinated’ by the DORMA Projects Team
- Installed and commissioned by DORMA’s highly skilled engineer team to meet the requirements of BS EN 16005 “Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods”
Field of Application
- Projects with high traffic flow and emergency escape requirements
- Ideal for but not limited to hotels, healthcare institutions , airports, office buildings and shopping centres
Our entire range of automatic doors are designed to be fully integrated with our CODIC MasterCard or MATRIX Professional Access Control solutions. Click here for more information.
DORMA BST Curved Sliding Doors Smart access solutions © 2005 ZITIN CORPORATION. All Rights Reserved.